Monday, March 18, 2013

So, impressive. I made the third blog for myself at this very end of my 18 years old of living in this world. Nothing to be blogged about actually. I am just looking for another way to write my story or on the other word, my daily notes besides the social network's accounts that I own these friggin' days.

It has been a total shock for me when I recall back the fact that I'm gonna end this second semester in about two days from now! Can't believe how damn fast the time flies. And at this very moment, I still have a crush on the same person since the first day I saw him when I started my university life. Shazlan Amirul. I dont know why, I dont know how. This is all from Allah. No matter what I do, where I go, what I eat. And at the end of the day, I'm still looking forward after him. Even after all the gross facts that I heard about him. Sedih bukan?

On this June, I'm gonna start my third semester which is gonna be the half of my journey as an diploma in English student in Sultan Idris University of Education. And then, another three semesters to go and I'll find my way to be somebody in the future. I'll leave this place soon. I dont know what the future might be but I'm hoping that I will be in a good part of my life. Indeed.

I am actually getting sick to ease my mind about this one particular guy. Siapa lagi kalau bukan Shazlan Amirul. I'm fine, I'm doing good even I know that he's been flirting with my ex roommate whom well known among our friends as the 'heart-breaker'. I dont know what Shazlan sees in her. Her pretty face maybe. But doesn't he realized that pretty face will never promise a pretty heart? Maybe she has changed now, who knows right?

Whatever it is, I am now dealing with my body figure issues. As a woman, having those stupid insecurities are the part of living right? so I have this shit feeling of having a skinny body just like the models used to have. But when it comes to eat, ahaaa I ain't tolerate with that. But sometimes I am. I fast a lot these days to control my nafs towards those delicious food.

No comments:

Post a Comment