Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah Shukran ya Allah. My sil selamat lahirkan anak kedua dia malam tadi. Which automatically made Ara as Kak Long! Omg anak aku yang kecik tu dah dapat adik. Ara si botak tu dah jadi kakak. Omg this life is totally torturing my emotion. Am I really connected to this life? Every single things happened in a blink of an eye. Feels like Ara just born onto this world last week. And out of sudden, Ara is now a sister to her cute, liddol, tiny baby brother. Pergghhhh.
And yknow what?! I'm in my semester break and I still can't believe it. I can't believe that I'm actually in Sabak Bernam and spending every seconds breathing the Sabak's air. Okay I think I'm being melodramatic and it's freaking annoying.
Two semesters passed by. And they passed with the same situations. I AM FRIGGIN' ANNOYED WITH SHAZLAN AMIRUL. Masa sem 1 dulu takde la rasa macam ni. Tapi kali ni, dengan mata kepala sendiri tengok dia date dengan ex roommate aku, I felt like I wanna scream my lungs out right infront of him jugak at that time. I'm not jealous or what. It just, I'm freaking sad because he turned into someone he said he will never be. And I'm not that sad because he lied to me. But I'm sad that from now on, I can't trust him anymore. I know it's a good thing to have him as my friend which I consider as my soul mate since we got so much commons in each other, but Kun. I had enough. So, goodbye :)
The other shits feeling that actually living inside of me right now is, the fact that Ara is not here. She's thousands miles away from me. Sedih sangat. Aku jaga dia masa dia baru lahir. Masa tapak kaki dia kecik 2 jari aku sampai la dia dah besar boleh jalan, boleh gelak, joget dengan aku. Dia dah pandai sebut maklang even she pronounced it as 'Malam' and sometimes, 'Ayam'. I miss her so much. Kadang-kadang bila aku teringat kat Ara, aku nangis sampai keluar bunyi. Haha. I mean, bukan teresak esak je. I keep calling 'Ara.... Ara.... Maklang rindu....' k, teruk betul aku nangis. On April, aku dah nak pergi Penang. Kerja kat sana 2 bulan n right before aku balik UPSI, aku nak pergi Besut. By myself untuk jumpa Ara. I don't care. Aku nak pergi jumpa jugak anak aku. Ni nama nya cinta sejati.
I have no time to think of anything else such as love or whatever. I have many things to be take care of. My new nephew, Ara.. My parents's divorce. My adik-adik yang perlukan kasih sayang. Sekarang ni pun duduk kat rumah nenek sebab nenek sakit. Banyak benda aku terpaksa deal sekarang. But I believe that everything must have its own reason and pasti ada hikmah. I put my trust in Allah. Nak tidur jap, qailullah. Assalamualaikum.
No comments:
Post a Comment