Tuesday, May 14, 2013

The Taiping Lake Garden.

Bismillah...

So, yesterday... I went to Taiping Lake Garden with Nadh! I dont know how to describe my feeling that time. It was so thrilled because that place is one of the place that I'm dying to go. Tapi... There's one person that light up my err, keinginan to go there. He is someone that I used to love. Sebenarnya malas nak ungkit segala rasa tu dah. I'm not interested to any kind of thing eh I mean, love thingy whatever. Haha. Engko boleh tak jangan pedulikan grammatical errors aku? Come on, it's my semester break. I need my time to write like a moron sebab nanti start class, I'm not gonna have any time to make up errors in my grammar. Haha.

So, I thought that it will be just fine if I go there. I mean, I'm not gonna be distracted with any memories but no. Every steps that I took at the Lake Garden, I'm walking with a thought that Afif Masrom is with me.. Bodoh kan? Aku rasa aku agak bodoh tapi nak buat macam mana. Dah dia yang intoduce the place to me. And tempat tu memang lawa gila. And I did shouting Afif's name. It was like "Afif Masrom! I'm here at the Lake Garden without you!" pfftt hahahaha. It was so loud. Luckily there's only me and Nadh that time.

Tempat tu saaaangat cantik. I mean, come on.... Ni baru Malaysia. Belum lagi tempat-2 lain kat negara lain. And tu baru dunia. Belum lagi syurga. Subhanallah. Subhanallah. Subhanallah. So, these are some of the pictures that I'm gonna share. 
amazing view

Awak sepatutnya ada kat sebelah saya kan? Haha

Hai..

The famous Lake Garden Street

Cantik!

Hai, sudikah awak nikahi saya? Kakaka

I can jog here until kughuih

MashaAllah. Cantiknya Efa. I mean, cantiknya view. Hehe

Beautiful Lake :)

Pokok-2 kat sini dah berusia more than 100 years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment